Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup Butter Softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 ea eggs
- 2 TBSP corn syrup
- 2 TBSP water
- 2 TBSP Vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup Flour White
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the corn syrup, water, and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are golden. Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheet before removing to wire racks to cool completely.